OSHA Related News for April
- D.C. Circuit Court upholds OSHA’s position in SeaWorld case.
- Real estate development and management company fined more than $2.3 million for knowingly exposing workers to asbestos and lead at NY work site.
- Railway ordered to pay $352,000 in back wages, compensatory damages, and punitive damages for terminating injured conductor who reported workplace injury.
- Final rule published to improve workplace safety and health for workers performing electric power generation, transmission and distribution work.
- OSHA urges employers to prevent texting while driving and refers employers to its distracted driving page.
- Covered employers are required to post OSHA 300A injury/illness summaries by April 30th.